The HAEUSLER HPR Universal section bending machine features a fixed top roll and two swiveling bottom rolls. Section moduli for all standard section types such as U-, I-, T-, angle bar, flat bar and round bar as well as tubes. Numerous special sections can also be processed by this range of products.
The symmetrical/asymmetrical roller arrangements lead to excellent results for bending, profiling or flanging work.
Our standard HPR machines are fitted with a set of universal bending rolls. We also offer an option to adapt various special roll sets and tools to your bending requirements.
- Direct hydraulic rotation drive on each roll.
- Automatic speed correction between the three rolls.
- All cylinders are safely protected inside the machine housing.
- Machine of up to 330 cm3 bending capacity can be used in either horizontal or vertical position.
- Using add-on tools bending of tapered, threaded or helical shapes is feasible.
- Complex profiles can be bent off a coil.