The HAEUSLER HDR type three roll plate bending machine features linear hydraulic movement of all three rolls: Vertical top roll and horizontal bottom roll movement. This concept offers some significant advantages over other 3 roll concepts regarding pre-bending, bending quality and work-piece handling.
- Excellent bending results due to total machine symmetry.
- High-alloy steel rolls are very crack-resistant.
- Minimal foundations works required for installation.
- Long guideways for minimal wear and long-lasting machine precision.
- Excellent operator view of bending process.
- Rigid and compact machine frame requires minimal foundation work.
- Hydraulic rotation drives and breaks on all rolls.